CEISAM Egalité is co-animated, since June 2021, by:
They can also be contacted with the generic address firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with their strategic plan, both Nantes Université and the CNRS are committed to making progress in terms of parity and professional equality, which are important factors in the quality of life at work and the attractiveness of academic research. Since the causes of inequality are multifactorial, there is a need for a broad set of actions at all levels that are mutually reinforcing and have short-, medium- and long-term effects.
The “référents” have an advisory/listening role, disseminating information and raising awareness. Their missions are to:
- Communicate towards the lab members about the elements of the national action plan and, more broadly, the professional equality policies between women and men carried out by the CNRS and the university.
- Communicate on the actions put in place by the supervisory authorities, the campaigns to raise awareness of equality, and the fight against discrimination.
- Ensure gender-neutral communication in written and visual materials disseminated by the laboratory.
- Propose actions to the management, in consultation with the equality working groups of NU/CNRS, to inform or raise awareness among the lab members.
- Monitor the lab’s situation with regard to parity (statistics).
- Report any difficulties encountered to management.
- Respond to requests for information from staff, or transmit the contacts of the equality working groups of NU/CNRS. Keep the contact list up to date.
CEISAM Egalité gives the possibility to any lab member to share a situation of inequality, confidentially. Nantes Université and the CNRS, and in particular the HR departments, are competent to investigate these situations.
The “référents” the laboratory's management team meet whenever needed. CEISAM Equality reports annually to the General Assembly of the laboratory.
Anyone who would like to discuss an issue relating to equality within the laboratory, in a strictly confidential setting, can contact the referents at address email@example.com, or with their individual addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Institutions have set up several listening solutions for people who are victims or witnesses of gender-based and sexual violence (SGBV). Any member of the laboratory can contact the Nantes University Listening and Reporting Unit.
At Nantes University:
Nantes University has set up a listening and reporting unit, accessible to all, students and staff, victims or witnesses of repeated, degrading, discriminatory or humiliating behaviour or remarks of any kind. This unit can be contacted at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0800 711 260. It should be noted that the cell's listeners, who are subject to professional secrecy and code of ethics, work in a framework of strict confidentiality.
At the CNRS:
The CNRS has set up separate solutions for listening and reporting.
Listening: The CNRS recommends that people who are victims or witnesses of harassment, violence, insults or sexist behaviour contact France Victimes free of charge by phone on 01 80 52 33 77 (number dedicated to CNRS employees, tenured or non-tenured) from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. 7 days a week, or by email email@example.com. The call is anonymous. External and independent professionals will listen to you and support you in your efforts.
Reporting: For victims or witnesses who wish to initiate an internal investigation procedure, there is a reporting unit, which can be contacted at the firstname.lastname@example.org address.
- Plan d’action de Nantes Université
- Vision stratégique de Nantes Université
- Plan d’action du CNRS
- Mission pour la place des femmes du CNRS
- Guide de communication du haut conseil pour l’égalité
- Guide de l’association Clasches sur le harcèlement sexuel